- I can hardly believe it's JULY! I literally just tried to convince someone we've been back in office for six weeks...since coming back the first of May. Yeah. I really thought it was mid-June yesterday. It isn't.
- Ya'll got big plans for the 4th? My daughter picked up some odd jobs in the neighborhood, so I think she and I will stay home, while hubs and our son head up north for a day or two. I'm definitely a homebody, so no complaints here :) My biggest holiday bonus is the fact that I get paid for Monday (obvs) when I usually don't work. So I only have to work 8-hour days next Tues - Fri (I usually do 10 hour days). Yay for getting home extra early in the summertime!
- Work is SO busy, but we finally have a whole team hired! The last person starts the middle of July, so we'll actually be full-force in a few months. And in the meantime, the newbies share a bit more of the load all the time :)
- I think I may use some of my alone-ish time this weekend to pick up a few of the random piles that have accumulated in the home office. Who knows what treasures I may find?!?
- In book-land, this week saw my review for Mud Lilies (5 out of 5 stars, with a giveaway through 7/5/22) by Indra Ramayan, and Scout's Honor (a high 3 out of 5 stars) by Lily Anderson. Here are all five of the books I finished in June:
01 July 2022
Five Things for Friday 7/1/22
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you have been busy with work! I'm officially a remote worker now - it was kinda bittersweet to clear out my cube but I definitely like the flexibility. Hope you have a great holiday!
Post a Comment