- How did all of March go SO slow, but this week when I blinked, spring break was on its last day? :(
- I read some headline today that said if you're older than 40 and take ibuprofen, you'll die. I hope they just mean 'eventually,' because I have a headache and I'm not in the mood to suffer through it.
- The highlight (so far) of the kids' and my day today was each picking out one thing at Five Below. She got MixieQs, he got Grossery Game, and I got a giant pink pinwheel for the yard.
- Anyone else feel like they just keep getting more and more tired? I feel like I'm looking forward to summer, and warmer weather, but other than that? My life really doesn't do much. Cart kids around and take care of my family. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to trade it for anything else, but my enthusiasm seems to be fading.
- Now I have one cold shoulder (literally) from carrying wet laundry upstairs to the drying rack. LOL
- I do enjoy having the kids home for spring break :) This week we visited Detroit, went to see The Boss Baby, played lots of Wii, visited the library, and generally relaxed and had a good time.
- Less than a month til my 'girls' weekend' with my bestie in Cape May <3
- I keep eating Smarties, but I don't feel any smarter. Huh
- When every day has felt like the weekend, it's really hard to remember it's Friday!
- Watch this space in the next week or so. We've got a fantastic event to talk about that's local to SE Michigan, another book review, and some clothes subscription boxes to reveal. See you soon!
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
1 day ago