- Another Friday. LOL Somehow yesterday felt pretty Friday-ish, but I still had to get my daughter up and send her to school one more day this week.
- Considering getting my nails done again. Primarily because I can't pick at things with 'thicker' nails. But also because they look nicer then.
- Everything feels a little off-kilter today. Most of my work hours are spent on my Perfectly Posh business, and today they're updating the websites for our new spring/summer products. So the websites are down all day. And I feel sort of like my arm has been chopped off without my website. Be sure and check out all the new stuff, you know, late Friday night or on Saturday ;)
- In other news, I should have no problem running out for the few groceries I forgot, cleaning the bathrooms, AND finally defeating level 1207 in Candy Crush. Goals, right?
- This wouldn't be my blog if I didn't tell you I'm cold, right?
- Also on my to-do list is filling out two more baton competition entry forms for my daughter. Here comes competition season! Somehow it doesn't feel as busy as last year did. I think I've also given myself a lot more forgiveness to just stay home in the winter. Life in general has become less frantic this way.
- I don't think life was that much 'simpler' years ago, I think we were responsible for much less of it. So of course looking back we had less to worry about then - we haven't always taken on so many roles in different stages of our life.
- It's another PJ Masks day here. I like this way better than the random YouTube toy reviews. I mean, yes, he's watching PJ Masks toy reviews, but it's not as annoying as all those dollar bags of stuff (which of course, are no longer a dollar, but more like $2.50 or $3).
- We've got a birthday party tomorrow, but I think a whole lotta nothing on Sunday. What's your weekend look like?
- I'm proud to say my office is still functionally clean, and I enjoy working here. There's a pile of papers on the desk that could use some going through, but the rest of things seem to stay in their place...
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
1 day ago