1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
I'm not uncomfortable with silence. But I usually have music on if I'm home alone during the day, just because I can and no one argues with me about it. I like silence best when I'm getting close to bedtime and reading my book or checking in one last time on the computer.
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute...a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
My chocolate of choice lately is the kids' Halloween candy. LOL And no cheap chocolate - I can't stand Hershey's wax. :(
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
I wear blue jeans nearly every day - just this season started wearing some leggings too. I have four pair that I rotate between, and I've had them all for almost two years, I think. I thought I owned one blue jean jacket, but I found another in the back of my closet last weekend!
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
Yup, sure am. When I'm out walking with my family, I can't stand to have something come between the kids and I - like a post, or sign or anything. If there are multiple doorways, we need to go through the same one.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
Did this just last weekend! Ended up finding a black dress with white collar and cuffs in my (really old) dry-cleaning pile. I wore that, braided my hair, and went as Wednesday Addams!
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
I can't think of anything random that scares me. Living alone for years got rid of a lot of that for me. No sense in randomly being scared - I had to just do something about it.
7. Perhaps today will be the day I _____________________.
Clear my office floor again! Got lots of organizing stuff yesterday for the rest of the house, but that makes room for some of the stuff that's landed in my office when it should be elsewhere. We'll see!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm gearing up for busy-ness again. Today is a pretty easy schedule, but I want little things done so I can enjoy visiting with my mom and dad tomorrow. And Friday is grocery day, so I want to have a menu plan/shopping list done before then. Hoping for great weather so the kids can trick or treat Saturday night!