- Am I the only one who thinks fall - like September - feels busier than the 'first of the year.' Never mind new years' resolutions after Christmas, my new year is NOW!
- SO. EXCITED. to see the Marvel Live show tonight!! You can still get tickets on Ticketmaster or at the box office. (and I'll be back tomorrow AM to tell you how awesome the show is!!)
- I've been having a quite productive day, but Jack just yelled to me, "Mom? I want to snuggle." I can never resist that <3
- Halloween is falling into place. My mom found the costumer that Maggie HAS TO have today, and while Jack right now says he wants to be a doctor, last week he wanted to be a cowboy, and then a detective... I have a feeling after tonight's super hero show he may change his mind again. At least he picks things that are less likely to sell out ;)
- What do you hate most about cleaning? Mine is hair. I hate pieces of hair all staticky and sticking to everything. And then each one has to be practically individually plucked off the floor/counter/everywhere and thrown away. I. Hate. Hair.
- Today was (and I assume still is) a PERFECT fall day. The air was exactly the right temperature - not hot, not cold, just barely there.
- I am so-close to my Perfectly Posh goal this month!!! Everything is $25 or less, and all three of our exclusive Halloween items are still available. I would be eternally grateful if you took a look and bought something to pamper yourself :) It's all buy five, get one free every day! Thanks for considering, and watch for a special thank you from me if you purchase.
- I think next week's big project will be starting the Halloween decorating, of course done while finishing up all of Jack's birthday plans for next weekend.
- My office got a lot better again, but has now plateaued. Today I dealt with the rest of the house so I can get back in here in my free time next week. Wish me luck!
- I also NEED to visit a cider mill. The time for fresh cinnamon-sugar donuts, cider, and caramel apples has definitely arrived!
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago