- Tonight I'm hosting a party for KEEP Collective. You should check it out. And if you
wantneed to buy anything, here's my party link: keep-collective.com/soc/ 4ir90
- I was really annoying my daughter this morning, and she still said she wanted to stay home with me! While she doesn't dislike school, she really loves her family best, she says.
- I bought vegetables to stir-fry for lunch the other day, and they were DELICIOUS. I still have the other half of what I bought, but I'm not quite ready for them yet. Cross your fingers they'll be fresh enough for another yummy treat on Monday :)
- I'm going to put up a special for my Perfectly Posh customers next week in honor of my own birthday. Want to play along? Please join my Facebook group here.
- And hubby's birthday is the day before mine. It's his big 4-0, so we're having a party next Friday night with some friends to celebrate :)
- Sorry - I stepped away for a few minutes. Jack got the Mini-Wheats out....upside down. So it's 9AM and the vacuum has been tested. It's still working.
- Hoping the rain holds off this weekend. We have a birthday party to attend tomorrow, and a Brownie party at a park on Sunday.
- We need room-darkening shades in our bedroom. Everyone started waking up a little after 6AM today instead of 7AM. I'm already tired and the day has hardly begun!
- So glad I ran around most of the day yesterday, so I only have one delivery to make today. Then I can come home and get the house ready for company tonight. And maybe even bake some cookies (break and bake, but it still counts, right?).
- June is when summer really gets rolling - hope you have a great weekend too!!
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
1 day ago