03 June 2015
1. What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June? My birthday!!!
2. In what way have you come full circle? I think when I was younger and still single and childless, I was more who I wanted to be with little regard for what others thought of me. Now I'm back to being who others want me to be as a wife and mom.
3. Lonely Planet lists 10 spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most like to see?
(Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, Colorado River Region, North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN, and the Mount Shasta Region CA)
Let's see. I've been to New Orleans LA, Greenville SC, and Oakland CA for sure. Hubby laughs at me because my family traveled a lot when I was younger, but I really don't remember specific places. That being said, I really, really like New Orleans and would go back there at any opportunity.
4. A song that describes your mood right now? Honestly, that changes frequently. Both the mood and the song ;) But I currently can put a Pitch Perfect song to nearly any moment in my day.
5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry short cake, strawberry pie, or strawberries right off the vine...your favorite? Hmmm... Strawberry isn't really a favorite, but I don't dislike them either. I'd take any of the above.
6. Aesop's birthday is celebrated on June 4th, although there is some disagreement as to whether or not that's accurate, or if he was even a real person. Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your life right now? The Tortoise and the Hare (Slow and Steady wins the race), The Ant and the Grasshopper (Be prepared), The Fox and the Goat (Look before you leap) or The Crow and the Pitcher (Necessity is the mother of invention)? Most of my current life is usually handled with 'Necessity is the mother of invention.' I'd love to say we are always prepared, but that would be a lie. We usually just go with what we've got while we're out and about. My kids are past the diaper bag stage, so I don't have a good mental list of what I should always carry. Instead, I usually find something that will work for what I need.
7. The answer is yes...what's the question? Are you busy?
8. Insert your own random thought here. Yay June! Just a couple more weeks til I get to spend my days with both kids and ever-so-slightly less daily schedule.