- Awfully late to be starting on my ten random things, but it's amazing what HAS to be done when I'm faced with picking up all the toys in the family room. Again.
- Tomorrow is non-stop! Maggie and I need to go get a birthday present, then head to a birthday party, then pick up groceries on the way home and get ready for my 31 party back at home. Whew!
- I probably should not eat half the candy on my desk while writing this, or I may never get to sleep.
- Although I will need a burst of quick energy to take care of all those blasted toys...
- My office is looking so much better than ever before! Half the things left on my floor now are probably just things that should be in the trash, but I feel bad just throwing them away. But I should.
- I still need one more person to join my Perfectly Posh team this month. Is it you? I'm still new enough that my upline will spoil you rotten like she does me!
- It's supposed to be like in the high 30s tomorrow! Maybe we should wear shorts ;)
- I used to have a silky pair of long johns, but I can't find them anywhere this year! How on earth do I lose a pair of pants?? They would fit so much better under my skinny pants.
- Poor Jack announced today that he wanted to go to Mimi and Papa's house today. Me too, buddy. Just a couple more months...
- Crap. There has not been a peep from downstairs. Which means I am still the only adult here, and the toys have not been picked up. Here goes nuthin.
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago