- I keep meaning to post, and then ten random things seems like the easiest way to at least get something up.
- Oh, I'm cold. Can't believe that wasn't my number one.
- Jack is nursing way less. Only every few days, usually, and even then only from one side. This is fine, as I do want him totally weaned by the time I go to Costa Rica. Or at least enough that I can go without nursing him for five days without pumping.
- I think I may be feeling a bit motivated today. I have an event tonight, but I just need to wrap up my prizes. Maybe I'll get to photographing some of my old stamp sets that I want to sell...
- First on my agenda today is wrapping up my Origami Owl party from last weekend. I get $110 free! I just need to get with my consultant so I can pay for the taxes. And she's having a Dove chocolate party this weekend, so I'm going to nail the details for that one so we're ready to go :)
- What should the rest of the fam have for dinner tonight? I'm going to do a fundraiser event, so I'll eat at the bar where the event is taking place....
- March is already crazy. I would love to fit in a few more chocolate tasting parties, but I am completely out of uncommitted nights! All I could do now is a couple Facebook parties (when hubby's gone, but the kids are in bed) or catalog parties. Let me know if you're interested :)
- Have you read God on a Harley? It's one of my favorite books. I haven't read it in a few years, but I totally want to raid my closet and purge most of it like she does in the book.
- Crap. I only just remembered that I should also pack for my Sunday shows today, since we have baton competition and Monster Jam at Ford Field tomorrow....Good thing I'm feeling motivated, eh?
- Go out and make it a great weekend :) Keep warm!
28 February 2014
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I vote grilled cheese for dinner :)
Have a great weekend!
you sure do have a busy time ahead!! I loved that book God on a Harley. Glad your party was a great success ;)
Post a Comment