Time Keeps On Slippin'
This comes from No-boba-Please! (If this is you, please let me know so I can link back!)
1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary? Not really.
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change? Not long ;)
3) What's the hardest part of the time change? Worrying that my kids will be awake an hour earlier than usual (didn't happen this year - yay!)
4) How many clocks are in your house? Seven, maybe?
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time? I really make an effort to be on time.
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive? Probably shortly after 8pm, unless it was a presentation or something that actually started at 8, then I'd be there a few minutes before.
7) Do you wear a watch? Nope.
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time? All the time!
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial? All digital except for the grandfather clock.
10) What does your alarm clock sound like? Radio.
11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock? I don't usually, but hubby does.
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts? Nah.
I'm thinking that none of us sees the benefits of use of DST these days
I hate how dark it gets so late in the afternoon or early in the evening. It makes me want to curl up and hide.
I don't care which time we use... just keep it and don't change twice a year !!!
Oooo, a grandfather clock. I wish I had one of those. Too cool.
Post a Comment