- Seeing Matt again and meeting his wife Diana!
- Every time Maggie says, "I was wishing for..."
- Watching Jack push the accelerator button on his ride on toy..as he walks along beside it.
- When Jack throws his car down the toy ramp and then grins and claps for himself.
- Sugar cookies!
- My new heated mattress pad <3
- Hurting for my sensitive girl as she cried over not seeing her elf-on-the-shelf every day anymore.
- Listening to Maggie dance to the music in her room with her new cd player.
- Letting hubby sleep in til he wakes up happy.
- Having a few minutes to straighten my office since there isn't so much running around every day while we're on 'vacation'.
- Feeling the love.
- Anticipating the promise of a whole new year.
- Staying up late each night knowing we have no early pressures in the morning.
27 December 2012
Thirteen favorites from the holiday season so far.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I too love staying up late working on a project when there is no 'get up' time. Can Maggie look for a 'fairy' coming out of a 'fairy door' in place of the elf?
Post a Comment