- Go enter my giveaways here and here.
- I've got a lot to do today! I'm doing a local event because I'd love to build more local business. I think I'll sample the mousse and the chocolate covered fruit, and I feel like doing it a little fancy (with the fruit in little baking cups). We'll see :)
- I'm beginning to like mornings even less, if that's possible. I'm tired of scolding and threatening to get Maggie ready because we're up late, but I hate waking Jack up if he's still sleeping (since he's usually still sleeping on my arm, I'm trapped!).
- I think I like the orange flavor Vitalize the best.
- Check out our new gift flyer! These prices include shipping (tax depends on the shipping address). We can ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. Let me know if you'd like either of these bundles, or order through my website: http://www.mydcdsite.com/becki
- I've finally got a few ideas for holiday shopping, but I've only picked up a few stocking stuffers for Maggie so far.
- I want my nails painted, but they're short little stubs, and the ends are kind of layer-y right now. So if I paint them, there isn't even a consistent surface for the polish to coat. Translation: They'll be chipped before the polish is even dry...
- If I skipped a number, would you notice?
- Jack fell asleep in his high chair again. Silly boy. I figured he was headed that way when he kept eating cheerios, but wasn't using his hands anymore...just face-planting on the tray, then coming up smiling with cereal in his mouth :)
- Someone told me yesterday and today that she and others appreciate how positive I am, on the phone, in person and online. That pretty much made my day - maybe even made a couple days ;) Thanks, E!
16 November 2012
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I need to paint my nails too - I've been neglecting them this week!
Post a Comment