- I have more posts to do, but this seemed easiest to warm up with ;)
- I actually have lots of fun stuff to do. This week saw the delivery of catalogs and lots of holiday-ish stickers to go on them. I'll probably head from here to downstairs in front of the TV to stick things up.
- Ugh. That's two random-ness-es in a row ending grammatically poorly.
- There's also at least one phone call to be made. I received a hostess packet mailed last week back in the mail because the address didn't work. I can't bring chocolate to someone's house if I don't know where they live!
- Phone call done. :)
- While I don't mind being home a lot this month with cancellations instead of chocolate parties, I do miss the paycheck ;)
- It hardly seems fair that it was drizzly and cold this morning when Maggie's class was outside looking at the fire truck, but now it looks beautiful.
- Sometimes I wish I could tag people in blog posts. I'd love to make a firefighter reference here for my friend Nancy B. :)
- I am looking forward to organizing things a bit in the office before my busy month/season. So far I've got five parties and three events in November, which of course rapidly feeds into December and January. So I want to set up my calendar for all of that time, so I'm ready to take full advantage!
- Looking at my calendar that far in advance makes me really nervous about the St Kitts trip! I'm almost half-way there. And I hope when I go, the hubby and kids will be in a great mood when I leave, so I'm not miserable and homesick for the first half of the trip...
19 October 2012
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like this blog its a master peace ! .
Post a Comment