- So you'll keep coming back, knowing there will be something new ;)
- My life will be easier to review for myself by just checking my blog posts.
- It makes me take more pictures, to highlight the whole thing.
- There are opportunities for income and product reviews by being a regular blogger!
- Writing regularly helps me clear my mind.
- Writing regularly keeps me thinking (busying my mind? Huh.).
- It is an outlet for me, so I don't yap my poor husband's ear off every night. Ideally, anyway.
- It makes it easier for my husband to keep up with our day-to-day lives when he's traveling for business.
- I've come this far (10+ years?)...why stop now?
- It's another venue to promote my chocolate business.
- I've found out it's something besides Facebook that keeps me in touch with some friends (say hi!).
- I actually have more interesting thoughts than I frequently blog about, and by getting on to write regularly, I may get in the habit of expressing these more interesting thoughts. ;)
- Because you love me!! (Right?)
09 August 2012
Thirteen reasons I should blog more regularly: