- I had such a productive night last night that I'd love to repeat it! But I think I stayed up too long being productive, because I'm already beat at only 9:15PM. Hopefully the chicken pot pie I'm warming in the toaster oven (in direct violation of the box instructions) will perk me up.
- Chicken pie safely prepared and consumed. Still feeling really, really exhausted though. Huh.
- Two fun deliveries coming tomorrow - a chocolate order, and my House Party kit for my Redbook party. Yay!!
- Have you ever seen Gigi Hill bags in person? I've heard nothing but good things about them, but I don't think I've ever seen them. I just entered my phone number on their 'locate a stylist' page to see if there's anyone I can connect with near me.
- I picked up my framed painting today. And I scheduled my hair appointment for Monday. Go, me!
- Oh, and my awesome Jewel Kade jewelry came in last night!
- Random plug: Dove Chocolate Discoveries now offers online ordering! It makes me smile when you surprise me with an online order (especially if you live far away!). Your order can be directly shipped anywhere in the 48 contiguous states.
- Last night I got a little bit of office clean-up done, but tonight I can almost hear my bed calling my name. This makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'd like to get stuff done again, but I like knowing there isn't a lot of structured stuff I have to stay awake for (besides re-formatting that sentence so it doesn't end in a preposition).
- Maggie's kindergarten readiness teacher is a boy. Huh. I can say that here because it's random. And I said it in a totally neutral tone.
- Darn, I meant to call my mom and tell her a really funny Maggie story (which frequently can't be told in front of Maggie, like this one). Hopefully I can find a few private minutes to tell her tomorrow.
08 June 2012
10 Random Things for a Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I forgot to check out your framed painting. I'll check it out Saturday.
Post a Comment