- Moving sucks. (Even if you love your new house.)
- I think a chocolate show that was being mailed to me has finally showed up. FedEx called and needs a physical address....I thought someone was sending it Priority Mail (aka USPS) so I gave them my PO Box address.
- Is my oven supposed to smell like gas every time I use it? Yuck.
- Next week we're supposed to find out the gender of the new little one. I'm pretty excited.
- I'm so grateful for my jobs that I fit around raising Maggie, but it's really hard to not let anything slip while moving too.
- What is it about teal-y blue and direct sales? Both PartyLite and Dove have used it as part of their logo stuff. Don't get me wrong - it's quite convenient so my old stuff still fits in, but is there some reason? Maybe I'm just lucky again.
- Tonight is karate - yay! Maggie has so much fun in her tiny tigers' class. And it puts us on that side of town coming straight home, so I think I can finally pack up the last of the condiments from the fridge and bring them to the new house tonight. Yeah, I'm multitasking even on the fun stuff I should just relax and look forward to.
- The view is quite awesome out my office window.
- My friend just got me the best zombie book ever. It's the perfect gift and I really needed a pick-me-up in the middle of all this stress! I can't even find it on Amazon to show you, but it turns out there are a lot of other zombie books too....hmmm....
- Ocean nibbles are ready - gotta go!
13 May 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
can't wait to hear the gender too. and I'm also looking forward to the final class for Maggie's karate
Post a Comment