Cheers to all of us thieves!
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: A fabulous beverage
Ambytime: That sleepy time where you should go to bed, but you're too tired to get ready.
Asscactus: Definitely a prickly pain in the keester.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? A home for hubby's baby tree/sapling.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Maybe my Big-Bird Alarm Clock?
54. How many TVs are in your house? I believe two, but only one is ever on.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Drive on a nice day, or just relax and enjoy the sun.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Awe.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Sure
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Yes!
59. What is your idea of paradise? Warm, relaxing.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? Not really.
61. Do you believe in Hell? Nope.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Given birth to a ten-pound-baby without medications/intervention.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I suppose that would be up to the recipient.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) I don't think so...
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? I can't think of anything that doesn't have a holiday but should.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? This could be a much longer list..
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? I will always love the one about the drunk on the swing...
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Hmmm....Maybe the Bahamas with Andy and Maggie.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Natural for now.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I'm pretty much up front.
71. What is under your bed right now? Wrapping paper and bows, and probably a couple cat or Maggie toys.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? I suppose it would depend on who was with me.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? Not really. Too expensive to get caught ;)
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? I'm not really much of a dancer...
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I'm sure it was something in a move, maybe Princess and the Frog, and I bet I was dancing with Maggie ;)