Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Shanachie from the blog Quill, Parchment, & Ink: Writings and Ramblings. He explains that he was tagged to do it and then basically tagged the world to do the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Another 14 Question Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals. One pillow for my head, another between my knees. I usually work until I'm exhausted, then go to sleep...
2. What kind of books do you read? Pop fiction.
3. What are your neighbors like? They're fine....I don't have anything against them, but I don't think they're the people I'd hang out with if we didn't happen to be neighbors.
4. What's really creepy to you? Hmm...Being a mom, I'm pretty tolerant of stuff I used to find creepy.
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Does Plants vs Zombies count?
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory? Salty! And some sweet.
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought? That I personally bought? Probably my camera in June, but hubby and I just picked out a car for me last month :)
8. What is your greatest fear? My daughter not being happy and healthy.
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? I seldom have cravings. If I do, it's usually for red meat.
10. What do you do to change your mood? Eat or rest.
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved? I'm not sure. I was really excited about my Quizno's sandwich yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it's because I was way overly hungry.
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why? Don't really care to.
13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now? I'm pretty quiet right now. Nothing comes to mind :)
14. What are you looking forward to? Having our holiday pictures finished today, and going out for dinner with friends tonight.