Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Presuppose You're Living in New England Meme
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? Heck yeah.
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture? Sure.
3. What were your final words for September? I have no idea, and that was a while ago!
4. What are your first words for October? Hopefully rabbit rabbit!
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost? Yes I have.
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year? Rusty orange.
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year? I'm trying, but I don't know if I can pick just one! I love the smell of the chill settling in, the sound of walking on crunchy leaves, the briskness of the cool on my skin....
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? Watch my daughter having fun and seeing stuff for the first time.
9. What do you like when you have a cold? Not much.
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? Yes. I hate being cold and uncomfortable.
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? It used to be marshmallows. Now it's probably just clutter.
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year? None in particular. I dread the snow coming...
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? Yup. Miss Maggie.
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters? I've never done it. Hubby does it. If I was on my own, I'd probably pay someone to do it. I don't do heights well.
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white? Only if I feel like it. ;)
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall? We're currently watching the old episodes of Big Love. But I do love picking up a good zombie movie in the fall. Or the spring, or even summer or winter...
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
- Throwing away our dead bushes from the front yard :(
- Making sure all of Maggie's outside toys are cleaned & put away.
- Painting the front door (okay, it won't happen, but I keep meaning to, and now it's getting too cold again!).
I know what you mean by "keep meaning to"
Have a great Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
I only WISH we had snow in Arizona.
Cute blog design, by the way. :-)
Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment