Welcome to the September 16th edition of Thursday Thunks!
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my kitchen table and the number 45.
10. What number blog post is this for you? I dunno. Should I know?
9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to its map, there is a road at the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS? Probably. I can always turn around and Lois (my GPS) can recalculate (even though that really makes her mad...).
8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it? Yup.
7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth? Usually. But when I think about it, there's very seldom 'nobody else around.'
6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your first guest is Bud... what is the first question you are going to ask him? I have no idea.
5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire? Nope.
4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber... what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely? I usually make small talk and see where it goes from there.
3. Have you ever rode an elephant? Yup! (The pictures in this post are of me and my dad riding an elephant at Boblo Island, I think around 1976 or 1977?)
2. Time to bitch & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook? Please use words, not text language. Ugh. And don't be an idiot (even if you're using big words...). Oh! And don't air your dirty laundry. I hate finding out TMI and personal stuff via Facebook.
1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school? We get to see the bus pick up and drop off the kids on the corner. Yippee?