- So far my schedule this month isn't as bad as I thought it looked on paper :) Yay!
- Oops! I knew I had to make brownies this afternoon, but I'm used to making cookies. The cookies bake for eight minutes. The brownies bake for 28 minutes, then cool for 20 minutes. Uh-oh!
- I'm so excited for two Dove orders to be delivered tomorrow! I need supplies - oh, and chocolate :D
- I'm sad that two more of our shrubs in the front yard died :( I think we've lost half of what we bought on the other side of the yard. Lesson learned...
- I just started reading The Grrl Genius Guide to Sex (with other people). It's very funny so far. She says the heck with Cosmo's secret tricks and techniques for pleasing a man. Pleasing a man takes two 'tricks' and 'techniques' - a pulse and a vagina. Vulgar but amusing :)
- I want to remember to transfer money for gas this weekend. Because otherwise I'll run out of gas.
- I got my new student loan statement today. It's annoying. There's a picture of some student, and a whole letter explaining about each month's payment. And the payment information? Duplicates the payment book they already sent me. Thanks for wasting my hard-earned money, Sallie Mae!
- I hope all my parties and events go well this weekend. This is the midway of my month and my business for the month (sometimes there's a ton of stuff at the beginning, or the end, but I'm pretty evenly spread this month).
- I still get a little nervous about getting in front of people at shows. Yeah, after nearly 15 years. Ugh.
- Maggie is loving playing with Audrey the cat lately. Audrey is not as much of a fan :D
13 August 2010
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment