Want to join in? Then head on over to Saturday 9.
1. When was your last train ride? Actually, Maggie was thrilled to death to ride the People Mover earlier tonight.
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one. Let's see...Canada (that's a given, living in Michigan), Bahamas, a couple of cruise ports, Germany and Austria. Austria was sort of a day-trip when we were living in Germany for a few months back in 2007.
3. What do you always take with you on vacation? A few books to read and a camera.
4. Tell us about something you’ve lost recently. My focus and motivation - hoping to find them again soon and whip them back into shape!
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones? Relaxing, definitely.
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases? Depends on where I am and what I need...
7. How old do you wish you were? I can't wish anything different than who I am - too much risk of losing some of what I love!
8. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? I've got a sun and a moon (on opposite hips) and a daisy colored like the American flag (on my ankle). I'd love to get a small daisy with a pentacle at the center, but I'm not sure where yet.