- I just had some shrimp fried rice from the grocery store freezer section for dinner. Yes, I warmed it up. It wasn't bad, but I feel bad for not finishing it. I never finish anything I'm supposed to eat :(
- I think I may go to bed early again tonight. My shoulder/neck/back is still bugging me :( I'm hoping it feels better tomorrow so I can be ready to pay attention at my sales training!
- The next part of cleaning the office involves making room on convenient shelves for some of this stuff. Unfortunately that involves making a bigger mess by clearing the shelves, so I can re-home some items, to use the shelves for what I want.
- Some neighbors were putting off firecrackers already earlier tonight. It may be a looonnngg summer.
- I love my little girl more than anyone in the whole world.
- I was really hoping I'd have my new 'flair' buttons that I earned in a March contest before my sales training tomorrow, but it didn't happen :( They must be really cool buttons, because this is the third set mailed to me...the first two never made it.
- Anyone want to have a June chocolate party? I really thought I'd fill up my catalog with the crowd at my show tonight, but it didn't happen. I feel bad not giving away more chocolate this month!
- I just took a muscle relaxer. Hopefully it will help with this shoulder/neck/back thing. I wanted to see my chiropractor today, but he's a half hour away...and closed at 1 PM :(
- I don't like all the frown-y faces I'm typing lately! I'm usually a pretty positive person, right?
- I'm not as bummed as I should be that I didn't do my grocery shopping tonight. It would have been nice to do it without Maggie in tow, but I forgot to transfer the money before I left the house. Huh. Bummer.
11 June 2010
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment