Now the rules:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
The joys of a shared computer! ;) This is one of hubby's pictures from Nurburgring in Germany. He's still got a little sticker on the back of his car from there, although his car has never been there. Rental cars, unfortunately, cannot drive on the track.
I challenge the following bloggers to put up their eighth photo and the story behind it:
- Amanda at ABC...West
- Sonja at Can You Keep a Secret?
- Carolyn at carolyn's lost sanity
- Nita at Feels Like Happiness
- Lenox Knits
- Southern Tiger at Memoirs of a Neurotic
- Jodi at My Life as Mama Jodi
- Amy at Ranting Radish
I thought I tagged you for this too but I bet I forgot to comment it on your blog... can you ever forgive me? Life's been so crazy...
What a cool picture!
That's why my official statement is that I did NOT drive my rental car on the Nuerburgring... and I did NOT have the time of my life while doing so. :)
this is a fun meme. I remember the last time is was around October 31 and following the directions I came up with a picture of Peanut in a Pumpkin.... it was awesome.
Just finished mine.
I DID IT!!!
Thanks for the tag. It was a trip down memory lane. I need to post more photos.
Looks like a fun car. Thanks for doing the photo tag. It was easy and fun.
Post a Comment