- I don't care what you say. There are Farkle gods, they can read my mind, and they hate me.
- The Farkle gods may be in cahoots with internet explorer, because it definitely hates me too.
- We're going to see Monsters vs Aliens tomorrow morning at the free movie - yay!
- It took me less than an hour to get Maggie to bed tonight. This is a long time. She used to go down really easily, but now she always wants someone to 'sit in the chair' until she falls asleep. But then she usually doesn't even try to fall asleep, she keeps watching to make sure you're in the chair. Arrgghh!!
- I won the Scor-Pal from The Crafting Pot blog last week. I can't wait to get it and play with it! I haven't been nearly crafty enough lately. If you like innovative crafts and showing them off, this is the blog for you! Check them out :)
- Yeah - just going to get the links for the last random thing, I got totally sucked into their blog. It's dangerous!
- I've had an annoying headache most of the day. My headaches are usually sinus related, but the drugs aren't helping. I hope a good night's sleep helps. Oh, and I hope I can get a good night's sleep!
- I'm also hoping the new t-shirts I ordered come in tomorrow. It would be nice to not have to do more laundry before I can get dressed on Sunday...
- Cute Maggie-ism of the day? After we got back into the car after going out for dinner, I prompter her to, "Say: Thank you for dinner, daddy." She did, quite nicely. Then she proceeded to say, "Thank you for dinner, lady." We don't know why. Maybe to the waitress?
- Oh, more Maggie goodness...She got to have a sucker on the car ride home from school this morning, you know - right before lunch? Because we got in the car, and when she saw a tootsie pop in the cup holder, she said, "Mommy, may I please have a sucker?" How could I resist that?
09 October 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Farkle is bad bad bad. I was completely addicted until I started farkle.
Post a Comment