10 April 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Sixth Edition
I turned to hubby for advice on this one. I loved my mom's Thursday Thirteen list, but I figured I should wait and copy her theme another week. ;)
This week, I'm taking hubby's suggestion of Thirteen Things I'm Looking Forward to Doing This Summer. Yay! I can hardly wait til summer!
1. Playing outside with my baby girl.
2. Taking a swimming class with my baby girl.
3. Checking out the stroller aerobics group that meets in the next town over.
4. Going to THREE weddings (that we know of so far...)
5. Celebrating Maggie's first birthday!
6. Getting a tan.
7. Seeing my parents' pictures as they travel to/through Alaska.
8. Having our new patio installed (and old ratty deck torn down).
9. Getting my Cricut for either Mothers' Day or my birthday.
10. Going for boat rides.
11. Visiting with friends in South Carolina and maybe again at the Tail of the Dragon.
12. Meeting up with our Canadian friends for the 1000 Islands Poker Run.
13. Being able to go outside without thinking about coats/shoes/etc...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like y'all are going to have a very busy summer. I hope you take the time to enjoy every minute of it!!
Oh summer sound's so wonderful and your's is going to be very busy!
still counting on that cricut huh? I wish I could be here to play outside with peanut. It's going to be a GREAT summer. Happy TT
Sounds like it will be a fun summer.
more reasons to look forward to Summer!
My 3rd blogoversary edition Thursday Thirteen is up. #75 13 favorite T13 from the last year. Stop by if you get a chance.
Sounds like you have a great summer planned! I can't wait for it either...we've had a long, hard winter.
This is the first summer in a long time that no one I know is getting married...
Enjoyed your TT!
It's good that you have things planned already. Summer does bring warm and lovely memories.
Post a Comment