10 April 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Sixth Edition
I turned to hubby for advice on this one. I loved my mom's Thursday Thirteen list, but I figured I should wait and copy her theme another week. ;)
This week, I'm taking hubby's suggestion of Thirteen Things I'm Looking Forward to Doing This Summer. Yay! I can hardly wait til summer!
1. Playing outside with my baby girl.
2. Taking a swimming class with my baby girl.
3. Checking out the stroller aerobics group that meets in the next town over.
4. Going to THREE weddings (that we know of so far...)
5. Celebrating Maggie's first birthday!
6. Getting a tan.
7. Seeing my parents' pictures as they travel to/through Alaska.
8. Having our new patio installed (and old ratty deck torn down).
9. Getting my Cricut for either Mothers' Day or my birthday.
10. Going for boat rides.
11. Visiting with friends in South Carolina and maybe again at the Tail of the Dragon.
12. Meeting up with our Canadian friends for the 1000 Islands Poker Run.
13. Being able to go outside without thinking about coats/shoes/etc...