- I chew my hair. Yeah. A lot of people will say it's disgusting. Oh well. No, I'm not 'hungry.' (If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me....) It's just the texture between my teeth. Weird, I know.
- I enjoy vacuuming. For our anniversary, my husband got me a Dyson. And I was very, very happy :) 'Course, now we have hardwood floors, and with my back, even the Dyson is too heavy to carry to the two carpeted rooms, but I still love it.
- I don't like nuts. Except for peanuts. Never have.
- Although I love seafood, I've never had sushi. I suppose I'd like to try it, but I'm afraid I won't like it, and then I'd miss out on a meal, you know?
- I almost always sleep on my left side. If I sleep on my right side, my back really, really, really hurts when I wake up. (But sometimes I fall asleep on my right side anyway, if Maggie is nursing on that side...then I have to roll over and let everything fall back into place before I can even THINK about getting off the bed.)
- Several of my 'friends' still tease me because years ago I said I'd never have kids. This was mainly because I was sick of dating and had no intention of being a single mother. But now I'm happily married with a baby and they still think they need to bring this up. It annoys me more than I let on.
- I feel I used to be a lot more creative. I used to write better, have more 'crafy' ideas, and put together better scrapbook pages and cards. Now I feel pretty average. I attribute it to 'use it or lose it.' I always had other things that couldn't wait, so I'm afraid that part of my brain just started to shrivel up.
Check it out, and then go grab your own from Penelope Anne.
Right now I'm working way longer than I intended for this morning, cuz the little angel is asleep..on my lap. Hahaha...
For me, that means her clothes are still in the dryer, I haven't had breakfast or my vitamins, and the bed isn't made yet. Oh, and I can hear the Baby Einstein video still playing in the other room. Oh well!