- I chew my hair. Yeah. A lot of people will say it's disgusting. Oh well. No, I'm not 'hungry.' (If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me....) It's just the texture between my teeth. Weird, I know.
- I enjoy vacuuming. For our anniversary, my husband got me a Dyson. And I was very, very happy :) 'Course, now we have hardwood floors, and with my back, even the Dyson is too heavy to carry to the two carpeted rooms, but I still love it.
- I don't like nuts. Except for peanuts. Never have.
- Although I love seafood, I've never had sushi. I suppose I'd like to try it, but I'm afraid I won't like it, and then I'd miss out on a meal, you know?
- I almost always sleep on my left side. If I sleep on my right side, my back really, really, really hurts when I wake up. (But sometimes I fall asleep on my right side anyway, if Maggie is nursing on that side...then I have to roll over and let everything fall back into place before I can even THINK about getting off the bed.)
- Several of my 'friends' still tease me because years ago I said I'd never have kids. This was mainly because I was sick of dating and had no intention of being a single mother. But now I'm happily married with a baby and they still think they need to bring this up. It annoys me more than I let on.
- I feel I used to be a lot more creative. I used to write better, have more 'crafy' ideas, and put together better scrapbook pages and cards. Now I feel pretty average. I attribute it to 'use it or lose it.' I always had other things that couldn't wait, so I'm afraid that part of my brain just started to shrivel up.
Now I've got to tag seven more? Here goes: Marla, Tammy, April, Carolyn, Andria, Tiffany and Tara. GO!
Check it out, and then go grab your own from Penelope Anne.
Right now I'm working way longer than I intended for this morning, cuz the little angel is asleep..on my lap. Hahaha...
For me, that means her clothes are still in the dryer, I haven't had breakfast or my vitamins, and the bed isn't made yet. Oh, and I can hear the Baby Einstein video still playing in the other room. Oh well!
That was fun. Thanks Harmony! http://carolynslostsanity.blogspot.com/2008/01/7-random-things.html
Oh crud! I didn't realize I was tagged..lol. Thanks Becki!
Post a Comment