On my to-do list I already need to modify the tasks I need to accomplish, since I've tried one and decided not to complete it...yeah. Go, me. I called the pediatrician's office about the $100 bill we received. Turns out they forgot to mention that they don't accept our insurance. Umm..thanks? As long as we're delaying vaccinations, I'm certainly not paying them $100 every other month just to tell me my baby is growing. Duh.
Instead of calling them to schedule her two-month appointment, I called to ask them if they'll reduce our bill. And tomorrow I get to call around and try to find a new pediatrician, in our insurance network, who will work with my desire to delay vax. Wish me luck.
Post a Comment