Do you have a word for the year (WOTY)? If so, and you'd like to share, please share. How do you decide on a word? If you don't have a word are you still on the hunt for one for 2024?
- I don't think I do. I keep tripping over references to connections and magic. I like both of those, but having a WOTY isn't really a goal for me.
- Oops - yesterday? I guess not. I usually like the crust best on a pumpkin pie with lots of whipped cream, or a chocolate dream pie.
- I usually try to tip at least 20%. If there's a selector with a few options, I try to hit one higher than the middle, if I can afford it right then. I know I could not handle a service job, so they deserve every bit of what I can afford, I feel. And if I can't afford to tip, I can't afford to be out and about. ;)
- Put the dang dishes in the dishwasher. I hate having to pick them up again later.
- I think I mostly like to be amused online. I can't think of anything I purchased because of an influencer, but I really enjoy ones who make their point with humor, or educate me on another point of view.
- Oh golly. We've been getting hit with a lot of yucky weather where I'm at, so foremost in my mind is planning to have a job where I can work at least part of the time from home by this time next year. Ya hear me, universe?