This Week in Books
Upgrade by Blake Crouch
Code Girls by Liza Mundy
Luminary: A Magical Guide to Self-Care by Kate Scelsa
Moonrise Over New Jessup by Jamila Minnicks
Positively Izzy by Terri Libenson
Room and Board by Miriam Parker
in the middle of things by courtney hanes
Outside of Books
- Wrapping up some extra responsibilities at work while the manager has been on vacation (totally doable, but just a lil extra stress)
- Wondering at not having more guilt over skipping my yearly accomplishments and goals posts - just out of effs to give, I guess
- Working on straightening up my home office, since we've been back to the office since May. Considering maybe an extra bed so it's sort of a guest room?
- Having a job I enjoy, so I don't have to dread the end of long weekends.
- Everyone - including me - being happy with their holiday gifts.
- Enough. We all have enough.