- This weather is torturing me! I want the warm to STAY.
- On Tuesday, my daughter was in a baton twirling duet that performed at the Freshman Boys' basketball game at her high school. They did a great job, and most importantly, had a lot of fun. I also liked bringing my son along to watch non-professionals play basketball. She won't be twirling at a basketball again this season, but I keep meaning to find out when there's another game for my son and I to go watch.
- Anybody else hooked on Wordle? While I've tried a bunch of the other mentioned daily games, I've only stuck with Wordle and Quordle.
- Looking forward to Super Cross next weekend, and the thawing of the snow to be permanent-ish for the summer so I'll start confidently making plans again :)
- This week saw publication of my review for The Duchess Countess (3 out of 5 stars from me, with a giveaway through 3/6/22) by Catherine Ostler, Karitas Untitled (5 out of 5 stars, with a giveaway ending 3/7/22) by Kristín Marja Baldursdóttir, and Homegoing (5 out of 5 stars) by Yaa Gyasi.
February's total books read came to six. I finished nine total in February 2021 and February 2020, just for comparison.