- For a Friday, I'm kind of a grump.
- My kids are currently watching Pixels for the fourth time this week. I didn't even know this movie existed (made in 2015), but I really enjoy it! Lots of fun 80s references :D
- Part of my grumpiness is probably the weather. It's a lot colder than average for April, and we woke up to snow on the ground. Ick.
- Is it weird that I'm sort of looking forward to getting back to work next week? I do love sleeping in, but I also love the appreciation I get at work. Oh, and the money, of course.
- Do you feel like there's so much you keep bottled inside your brain/heart? I keep thinking of things I could almost write, but then I'm afraid they'll hurt someone's feelings, or make them mad at me. So I just sit down and be quiet.
- I hope my outside birds aren't relying on me too much since it's officially spring. I have a couple bags of birdseed left, but I hate the weather outside too much lately to go out and fill the bird feeders. I feel like a bad bird-momma.
- Have you watched Santa Clarita Diet yet?? Hubby and I are watching an episode or two each night after the kids to go bed, and it's SO FUNNY. It's definitely not for everyone, but I find myself laughing out loud - for real - every time we watch.
- Do you have a great, smooth eyeliner you'd recommend? I finally cashed in a bunch of my MyPoints rewards for a Sephora gift card to get the powder I want for my face, and still have a few bucks left. I had a cool felt-tip style eyeliner from Target or whatever, and would like something as easy to use as that again.
- Remember how excited I was to paint my nails? They chipped before the weekend was over. So I did it again like an hour before Easter dinner. They made it that day, but then chipped a couple days later, so I'm bare-nailed again. Remind me to get some more Color Street before summer break...
- Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and spring break if you're wrapping that up as well.
06 April 2018
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Boyfriend and I both liked Santa Clarita Diet - I'm a fan of the humor and the cast, and he likes the goriness of it lol.
And when I left the movie theater tonight (I saw The Leisure Seeker) there WAS SNOW ON MY CAR. That's so disrespectful, Mother Nature ... :(.
My family also loves Santa Clarita diet. Drew is amazing in it! Haven't jumped into it though. Maybe soon!
I love working too, so I totally get it! Too much time with kids squeezes out my creativity!
Post a Comment