Without further ado, here are my 50 goals for 2017. :)
- Establish educational savings accounts for both kids. Yeah, really. Fourth year on the list. And I actually think about it frequently...
- Re-read and practice Train Your Brain by Dana Wilde. This may or may not include starting 10 Minutes Before Bed again.
- Bake regularly.
- Do a weekly Perfectly Posh face mask and post about it (on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or here. Not necessarily all at once).
- Yell less.
- Clean and organize Maggie's and Jack's rooms.
- Do a counted cross-stitch project.
- Make more cards.
- Redo master bathroom shower.
- Wash my vehicle at least monthly.
- Add 10 frontline consultants to my Perfectly Posh team.
- Start doing anniversary recognition for my Perfectly Posh team.
- Order check-box recognition cards for my Perfectly Posh business.
- Grow my Perfectly Posh Facebook VIP Group to 75 members.
- Drink at least four glasses of water daily, on a regular basis.
- Learn to french braid my hair and Maggie's.
- Set up my Erin Condren notebook as a recipe book.
- Complete at least 50 Yelp reviews.
- Get back wall and new deck finished.
- Feed birds through the winter.
- Put hanging flower baskets at front porch for summer.
- See Pitch Perfect 3!
- Continue unpacking office boxes from the basement.
- Score for Pearson.
- Work elections.
- Blog regularly.
- Get fitted for new bras.
- Consistently menu-plan.
- Walk regularly when it's warm outside.
- Stay active with Close to My Heart crafting biz.
- Do hardwood floors for another room upstairs.
- Paint the living room.
- Read more books.
- See at least six movies in the theater.
- Do the 52 week savings challenge (yup - starting late on that too...) for holiday shopping at the end of the year.
- Purchase regularly from other direct sales friends.
- Redo blog layout.
- Send regular happy mail.
- Ask more questions.
- Work on scrapbooks.
- Keep stock of pink envelopes so I'm always ready to mail out prizes, samples, and happy mail.
- Burn more candles.
- Earn Silver Pool for Perfectly Posh.
- Update the kids' bedroom doors (currently still decorated from Valentine's Day, 2014, I think).
- Use up all the box mixes of foods and desserts that I have from several different direct sales businesses. I love going to the parties, but then forget why I bought stuff! Hahaha...
- Attend Perfectly Posh UnCon in August, and the leadership days right before this.
- Pick a mantra and make it prominent - in my office, on my phone, in my truck...
- Appreciate that my life is pretty wonderful with or without these goals accomplished.
- Believe in my ability to complete these goals.
- Complete the 2018 list a little earlier in the year. Hahaha...
This is such a great list of goals. I need to sit down and put some thought into a list for myself. I think a list can be such a good motivator. I hope it works for you.
If you need help choosing 6 movies to see in the theater, you know where to look ;).
What a great list!. Many thanks for sharing!
My husband is so adamant about the college fund for the kids! He says it is a great tax write-off :)! Love your list!
That's quite the list of goals, lady. But you can do it! I also set some goals for 2017. Hoping to have a productive year!
Wow, a long list of goals but amazing that you put them up here at your blog. Go get them girl!
Post a Comment