I'll put a line through the ones I actually did complete. Then we can look forward to creating a list for 2017 :)
- Establish educational savings accounts for both of my kids. Seriously? Third year on the list. Can we get this done already?
Finish unpacking/cleaning my office. Start unpacking office storage bins from the basement. Pay off my credit card debt. Bake cookies more often.
- Start sending birthday cards again.
- Sell off my old, wood-mount rubber stamps.
- Have a mommy/daughter date at least once a month.
- Have a mommy/daddy date at least once a month.
- Start doing my 10 Minutes Before Bed journal again. It works. Why do I stop?
- Do a cross-stitch project.
- Redo master bath shower.
- Send at least five random gifts.
- Post at least monthly on the Directly Positive blog.
Get new tennis shoes.
- Get good sunglasses.
- Replace the flooring in the living room/formal dining area.
- Repaint the front door.
- Wash my vehicle at least once a month.
- Paint the living room.
Get a new dining room table.
- Attend the fall Day Away with Posh.
- Add 10 frontline consultants to my team with Posh.
- Redo deck/basement wall.
Stay active with Close To My Heart.
- Work on my lettering.
- Complete the 2016 PopSugar Reading Challenge.
- Complete at least 100 Yelp reviews.
Do a weekly face mask :) Go visit my BFF in Jersey. Go visit my parents in Florida.
- Take an overnight ten-year anniversary trip with hubby.
- Put hardwood floors in at least one more room upstairs.
Listen to more music.
- Always have a mantra.
- Continue offering monthly workshops with CTMH, at least through spring.
Work elections. Blog regularly.
- Do more vendor events with Posh (at least 10 in 2016).
- Set up new Erin Condren notebook as recipe book.
Continue watching Gotham, Orange is the New Black, and Gilmore Girls.
- Consistently menu-plan.
Purge clothes closet and drawers. Send thank you cards/postcards for orders placed with Perfectly Posh or Close To My Heart.
- Host at least three direct sales parties in my home.
- Learn to braid my own hair.
- Get fitted for new bras.
- Yell less.
Continue to appreciate the fabulous blessings in my life. Believe in my ability to complete all of these goals :)
Huh. Looks like less than 20 last year?!? I'm not sure if I set crazy goals, or maybe I'm just being more strict for what counts as 'completion.' Luckily, I don't feel any less successful than 2015. ;) I'll set up a new list for 2017 really soon, and we'll try again!