- Damn, it's cold.
- TODAY is the last day to order Perfectly Posh products for gifts or stocking stuffers and still get them in time for Christmas. Just sayin... Everything is $25 or less, all naturally-based, and when you order five catalog items, you get one FREE! Shipping is just $5.99, regardless of the size of your order.
- I think I'm done with most of my holiday shopping. Jack and I will probably head out to get something from him to his sister, and probably another thing or two for hubby, but if we get snowed in, we'd still live. So we're done-ish.
- Today is the first time in ages that I actually don't HAVE to go anywhere! But since hubby left early to ski all day, I did let us sleep in and drive Maggie to school (instead of catching the bus).
- I'm LOVING my free coaching calls with the business development guy at the company I represent. It's seriously a super-fast and convenient call, but I'm up and filled with ideas for DAYS. Four weekly calls in a row? Yes, please!
- Not having to do anything on a schedule today has me sort of at loose ends! LOL I'm finishing up with what I wanted to get done, and I'll probably have time to curl up with a book and a hot drink this afternoon! I'm sort of giddy just thinking about it.
- I still love listening to Jack play with the voice activated stuff on his sister's laptop all morning. He even says, "Thank you Gabriella," when she gives him search results.
- We got an overflowing cart of groceries yesterday to get me through the holidays! Hubby has stuff planned, and I hate to drive in the snow, so the kids and I bought ALL THE THINGS yesterday before our next storm comes tonight. After our cart was overflowing on the way to the check-out, I had Maggie get another cart so our bags weren't sliding out on the way to the car.
- I'm almost done with our holiday cards. I think I've gone through part of the S's in my address book. Once I finish the book, I'll try and dig out our neighborhood directory. Hopefully this afternoon...
- The kids are writing a letter to one of their favorite YouTube stars, and I LOVE the way my daughter is ending it: "Have a very merry, merry Christmas, or happy Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, or whatever else there is that I don't know the name of." I love her heart <3
STAR LORD and the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY are back for another blockbuster adventure! To share my excitement about Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, I'm ...
1 day ago