- I'm suddenly in a better mood. This week has been busy, which has just complicated my anxiety about the kids' school stuff, and my to-do list, and keeping all the balls in the air. Now that I made it to Friday, I'm taking a deep breath. The cider and donuts from our orchard trip yesterday probably aren't hurting either.
- Haven't looked at the forecast yet, but really hoping this gorgeous weather holds out for another day so we can enjoy the homecoming parade tomorrow.
- I have a GREAT book review planned for ya'll. I'll probably get that written and up on Monday (famous last words). I finished the book more than a week ago, but I got started on another one that's really good, so I've been spending my time reading more, instead of writing up what I already read. It's a good problem to have.
- What good movies for the whole family have you seen lately? I promised the kids we could pick up pizza and a movie from Redbox tonight.
- I think I'll actually take some time to make thank-you cards for my Close to My Heart customers after lunch. It's much easier now that my office is finally clean.
- The world just feels full of POSSIBILITY today!! Is it just me? (btw, I'm making myself finish this post before I have a fresh caramel apple from the orchard yesterday. LOL)
- What is up with Pandora's randomness? It all tends to be songs I enjoy, but all. over. the. board.
- Jack is so thrilled to have found the Go Noodle videos they dance to in school, on his sister's laptop. I can hear him all morning talking back to them and dancing. I assume he's still downstairs alone, anyway.
- I can't wait to go visit my parents this weekend. I'm always happy to see them :) Wish we all lived closer.
- I realized, part of my better mood is my monthly commission payday. LOL Want an extra income from home? Message me about Perfectly Posh. ;)
STAR LORD and the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY are back for another blockbuster adventure! To share my excitement about Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, I'm ...
1 day ago