- Have you ever checked out Perfectly Posh? How about from the comfort of your home through a Facebook party? I've got one going on now (click here to see more), or you can always book your own to get free stuff too!
- I'm so excited that the weather is 70 degrees and clear today! But then sort of bummed that there's a 50% chance for thunderstorms tomorrow...while my daughter is at camp for the day :( I really, really, really home they have a nice dry-ish day!
- Only five weeks or so of school left - yay!! I'm that weird mom who really enjoys having her kids home with her :)
- We're getting our new dining room set today!! I can't wait - it's a set I've wanted literally for YEARS.
- Isn't it funny how having something else you need to do makes you WANT to do the things you should have done before? LOL Now that I'm scoring tests and trying to get in as many hours as possible before the project is finished, I almost feel motivated enough to put away Maggie's trophies, and clean my office, and start on garage sale stuff, and, and, and...
- We've got yet another appointment for someone to come give us an estimate on deck/doorwall construction issues. This will be the third appointment, but this one is with a different company...hoping this one actually shows up!
- Debating on wearing shorts today, but I'm not really doing anything anyway. Might save them for a day when I spend some time with people (besides Jack). :D
- So... I packed up a bag with crafting supplies last night to work on making some cards, but then got busy visiting instead. Now the bag is looking at me and making me feel guilty. Yes, I've been putting off making cards for a while too, but now I should REALLY be scoring tests!!
- Next weekend is my favorite girls' weekend with my bestie. Can.Not.Wait!!!!
- Right now I'm struggling for the best random thing for #10. In a few minutes, in the shower, I will have a MILLION brilliant ideas! LOL
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago