- Don't you love when something great goes even better than expected? My Perfectly Posh team did an online informational session on Facebook last night about our business. I got the bones of a script from someone else, but then tweaked it for our month and our team, put in a couple more graphics, and even made two short videos. Then I worried - what if no one showed up? What if they were all mean and just coming to heckle? What if they just showed up to try and win prizes and didn't participate or care what we were saying?? Instead - the event went GREAT!! We have SIX people who want to take a closer look, which is so exciting!! We were done with the meeting by 10PM, but then I had a hard time falling asleep, and I woke up still all bouncy about it :D
- AND my mom and dad are coming over today!! They've been in Florida for the winter, and just got 'home' earlier this week. Can't wait to catch up - we haven't seen them since we visited Florida in February.
- I'm happy to have a weekend where we have stuff planned every day (which means motivation to shower and leave the house), but not ALL DAY every day. We'll have some free time and be ready to do more fun stuff!
- I also promised my daughter we could go get more fish. About half of my aquarium mysteriously bit the dust a couple weeks ago. So since then we've changed 1/3 of the water about twice a week. Now that we're home for a bit, it's time to try and restock. The two frogs and two fish left are looking a little lonely.
- Could spring finally be here? I believe we're looking at temps in the 60s, and even up to 70 or so this weekend!!
You're welcome. I believe we have Kimmie to thank for this one...
- My son is upstairs singing the gecko song now, in case you were wondering.
- In the bad news department, my Meijer has been out of Coney Island Root Beer for a really.long.time. :(
- I really do feel like the luckiest girl. Fabulous kids. Hard-working husband. Great business. Wonderful friends. What you focus on, you find. And I focus on a whole lotta fabulous-ness.
- Jack has stopped singing the gecko song, and is now telling Fred Rogers that he is NOT his neighbor. LOL