iHeartMedia has partnered with the Detroit Zoo to bring an exciting new change to our Wild Summer Nights Concert Series presented by Genisys Credit Union. iHeartMedia will be bringing out staff from 100.3 WNIC, FM 98 WJLB, Channel 955, Mix 92.3 and 1130 AM The Fan for a Family Fun Night this Wednesday, July 8. Guests will be encouraged to play interactive games and participate in other activities with radio representatives. The entertainment will start with a few brief messages from a Zoo Emcee at 6:30PM and last until 8PM.
Check out the great acts scheduled Wednesday nights for the rest of the summer:
Wild Summer Nights Concert Schedule 2015
- July 8 – iHeartRadio (Family Fun Night)
- July 15 – Starfarm (80’s pop rock)
- July 22 – Michigan Opera Theatre (Detroit Opera House)
- July 29 – Mr. Seley and the Troublemakers (children’s)
- Aug. 5 – Taylor Taylor (pop)
- Aug. 12 – The Verve Pipe (children’s)
- Aug. 19 – Detroit Children’s Choir (Detroit Symphony Orchestra)
- Aug. 26 – Candy Band (children’s)
The zoo is open late Wednesdays for Wild Summer Nights in July and August until 8PM with a special $6 admission ticket after 6PM. Visit the Detroit Zoo website for more information.