- The kids and I are really excited to go spend tomorrow with my parents and some family friends at their lake cottage. Hubby has racecar stuff to work on before the big race coming up.
- Are you a direct seller looking for a fun page to participate in consultant-of-the-month groups and games? Check out Elite Sales Exchange!
- Dang, I really love Cherry Coke.
- Anndd... now I think I know why Jack keeps saying, "Dang it!"
- I'm glad to say my kids are *finally* getting a bath. I keep thinking night-time is better for a bath, but by then I'm tired, so I'm easily talked out of it...
- I'm also glad it's finally supposed to be hotter out for a few days!
- Maggie and I are making great progress in her room. Honestly, it's mostly her. I'm just goosing her back into action when she gets distracted. Her goal is to get it clean and KEEP it clean so she can get a hamster. I already told her she'll have to keep it clean for quite a while - without my help - before we get the hamster.
- Yay!! After the basement dry-out was finished last Saturday, the project manager for the construction division called me just now to come out and see about what they need to do next. Hello new padding, patched drywall, and paint!
- We had thought about going putt-putt golfing today, but it's pretty dreary looking (although finally warmer!). Next week, for sure.
- I've heard I'm in the minority, but I sure do love spending the summer with both my super-fun and charming kids :)
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
2 days ago