- No rain. No rain. No rain. Maggie's Brownie trip will be at the zoo tonight. Oh - so will I. No rain, please.
- Just got a free shipping offer from e.l.f. (eyes-lips-face). The retractable lip brush I want could be $3 delivered to my door. May be time to cash in the soda cans...
- I've never been really girly-girl-ish, but I sure am loving all my goodies from Perfectly Posh. Good thing I sell it!
- I'm excited to get a quote back for our landscaping work. I really, really hope it's a good quote and they're available to get started soon!
- Last night all the stuff I need to do today and into this weekend was clouding my brain and keeping me awake. Which is really unfortunate, because I have a feeling I may not get a really good night's sleep tonight in a room full of excited Brownies...
- I really need to get my nails re-polished.
- I can hardly believe summer is almost here. Can't wait for warm weather and fun!!
- Also a bit excited to go eat leftover coffee cake for breakfast. YUM!!
- It may be entirely too optimistic, but I'm going to download the next book I want to read for the reading challenge to my Kindle today. You know, in case I have time to read tonight. HA!
- Grocery shopping feels so weird when we need so many munchies. Jack and Maggie are here for snacks every day, but meals are sort of hit or miss.
* ** A Geek Daddy received the featured products for free to review *** My eight year old twins are at an age where they've moved beyond early reader books...
1 day ago