Go to New Orleans (done deal for next week - I know at least one item will get crossed off my list!).
- Be consistent with my 365/photo-a-day blog (check it out here).
- Be consistent with my new Project Life scrapbook.
- Work my business consistently (there seems to be a theme here...).
Have a monthly mommy/daughter date with Maggie.
- Mail cards to everyone on my holiday card list some time this year.
- Finish unpacking the boxes in my office since our move... three years ago.
- Enjoy going through the boxes in the basement storage room that were put there from my office during our move three years ago.
Earn a free trip to Costa Rico and go with my dear friend Sharon.
- Knit something.
- Do some more counted cross-stitch.
- Get more eyeliner.
Get boots. Consistently volunteer at Maggie's school.
- Continue with Jack's Kindermusik - at least during the school year.
Schedule dates at least every other month with my husband (depending on his availability).
- Do at least one 'random act of kindness' anonymously each month.
Continue to meal-plan before grocery shopping. Successfully complete the LoseYourExcuseNow.com Savings Program for a cash Christmas next year.
- Start Michigan Educational Savings Plan accounts for both kids.
- Redo the large mirror/lack of shelving in the kids bathroom like this!
Have Jack's new Thomas glass block night light mounted (on a floating shelf?) in his room.
- Put up my wall-decal fake headboard (once we decide for sure where we like our bed best).
Drink more water. Use hand lotion more regularly. Watch the new 24!!
- Get a dresser for Jack's room.
Help Maggie keep her room more organized/neater. Go to Dove Chocolate Discoveries next National Conference in July 2014. Regularly review Train Your Brain materials and 10 Minutes Before Bed journaling training.
- Consistently maintain 10MBB journal.
- Blog more regularly (on all THREE blogs).
- Work on developing new biz blog (Directly Positive).
- Take more pictures.
Go to Florida for a family vacation. Get more sleep.
- Be a better, more focused listener.
Strive to recognize the good in everyone.
- Host at least five direct sales parties for friends this year. (Dang - I got four done!)
- Make more regular follow-up calls for my business.
Help my kids to laugh every day. Be a better wife, and try to help my husband smile every day. Complain less. Hang up more art/pictures on our walls. Read with both of my children regularly. Read books I enjoy for myself regularly.
- Go for more walks (once it isn't so darn cold out!).
- Burn more candles.
- Replace my car's windshield.
Appreciate all of my many blessings.
My first 'goal' for 2015 is to review this, and possibly add to it, and make a new list of 50 for 2015.