- I can't believe it's practically the end of September already!!
- I've become a bit more obsessed with my ErinCondren.com Life Planner (on the fan pages, that's the ECLP ;) ). This is my second year using it (2015, my third year, is already ordered). Want to get your own and see what all the fabulousness is about? Use this link for your first and get $10 off: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/beckibayley0613
- I have to admit, while I'm feeling rather 'rushed' that September is ending, I'm itching to get out my Halloween stuff!
- I wish I'd brought my new 'reading glasses' in from the car, and upstairs to my computer so I could actually SEE these Kellogg's codes to enter them on their website...
- Since listening to a new Dana Wilde training call last week, I'm re-dedicated to controlling my thoughts and being more positive. The universe really does cooperate more when I expect it to!
- You know how much I love looking forward to winter (NOT AT ALL!), so I'm understandably excited to have this week so warm. :)
- Anyone have tips for printing closer to the edge of the paper in Word? I'm making nifty little stickers that fit in my planner boxes, but I feel like I'm wasting too much of my label paper - I want to use as much of it as possible, obvs!
- Today's plan includes clearing off more of my desk (and hopefully finding Maggie's baton CD), doing a couple loads of laundry, cleaning all the toilets, and cleaning the kids' bathroom. Ugh!
- I've almost finished reading the book on my Kindle, so I can get to the book that was luckily available just in large print at the library. Yay for large print with my old eyes! But I need to get going, since library books come with due dates.
- Looking forward to a fun weekend including a party with other moms, a kid's birthday party, and another visit with my parents. Let's get to it!
26 September 2014
10 Random Thing for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment