- We were on a surface street (not on the expressway) when we had our blow-out.
- Maggie had the window down and heard the weird noise of the flat tire right away.
- We were just before a driveway/parking lot!
- It was a nice day - not too hot, and not rainy or yucky.
- Mommy didn't damage the wheel by driving on it.
- The parking lot had a couple closed store-fronts so we could park with lots of room around our car, making it easy to change the tire for the tow truck, and easy for the two truck to see us.
- The parking lot had several open businesses - including a Jo-Ann's where we were able to use the bathroom and get a magazine to pass the time.
- A nice Oakland County sheriff stopped by to check that we were okay.
- The tow truck came much faster than promised!
- Our spare tire was in good condition.
- We found a pack of gummy worms to snack on in mom's purse!
- A nice lady stopped by to make sure we were okay.
- The tire shop is next door to an Arby's.
Don't be too chocked, but I'm actually starting to blog again! This time on Wordpress. Please join me there my dear Goths, alternatives and happy and pret...
11 months ago