- Somehow I still keep thinking we're a day later than we are. Hello? Maggie is at school - it can't be Saturday yet...
- As expected, I'm glad I worked my tushie off last weekend and I'm now (mostly) free til the end of the month. For chocolate work, that is. I just have some phone calls and post office trips. Now does free actually mean 'free time'? Hahaha...bite your tongue!
- 'Course, that also means I need to do some real to-do lists... Actual scheduled parties are like built-in deadlines. I don't want to let them sneak up on me!
- I still want to do a couple more birthday posts, even though I don't think anyone is really shopping from them. It's just sort of fun, like the 'if I win the lottery' game. It may sound sort of sad, but thinking of things I want is kind of defining for who I am. I don't spend much time sitting and thinking about me. Duh.
- Hmm.... Did Maggie make anything at school (or maybe she will next week?) for Father's Day?
- I hope my ambitious feelings about my schedule persist! I'd love to get a bunch of stuff accomplished this weekend, and have fun with the kids tomorrow and the kids and my parents on Sunday!
- I helped paint names on shirts with the kindergarteners yesterday...I still have a bunch of fabric paint on my fingernails! Oops!
- Maggie is SO EXCITED to watch Hotel Transylvania tonight for our movie night together.
- I wish the weather would warm up already. I'm guessing the library summer reading kick-off tomorrow will not feature a dunk tank like it did last year. Brrr....!
- Don't forget next weekend is Fathers' Day!! (In like nine days, I mean. Not this weekend.)
Don't be too chocked, but I'm actually starting to blog again! This time on Wordpress. Please join me there my dear Goths, alternatives and happy and pret...
10 months ago