- What happened to last week's beautiful weather?? :(
- I do have to admit it makes me a little bit happy to be able to wear my favorite hoodies again...
- I'm trying to convince Jack to take a little bit later nap today. Maggie will be so surprised when we come up to watch her field day! It may take a couple suckers, but I'd really like to have a happy, excited-to-see-his-sister little boy with me...
- So happy to be getting our much anticipated beef today!
- Debating whether to stop and get stuff for s'mores. I just don't think it will be warm enough for a fire outside during our scheduled play date tonight. And it's definitely cold dragging the boy in and out of the car to pick up just a couple things.
- Wow - it's just now occurring to me how much random stuff I have to comment on, that would make no sense since I haven't posted about most of the stuff I've done this week yet... Slacker? Apparently that's me!
- The planning is just kicking off on Maggie's birthday party to have her friends over. I've decided to do it during a weekday this time. Lots of her friend's moms are SAHM anyway, and the ones who aren't, I've touched base and said they can leave them here a bit longer if they need to, as long as they can drop them off at lunch time...
- I'm really hoping the doctor's office calls back about my prescription refill today. If not, I don't know if I have enough to last the weekend :(
- I'm so excited to have Maggie home every day! We'll have so much fun <3 Only 14 more days of school after today!
- Well, I think I've got time to shovel some hummus into Jack before we leave for field day. Catch you later!
24 May 2013
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like you are busy!! I'll see you Monday at the parade ;)
Post a Comment