- Jack woke up before the programmable thermostat this morning. I still feel like 62 degrees :(
- I swear my desk was substantially cleaner when I left for FL last week. But once I got home all my great ideas spilled out everywhere and made a mess...
- I totally thought I got lots of good lunch foods for me when I was grocery shopping, but now I don't know what those ideas were, because for the last week or so, nothing has looked good.
- As much as I like free floor space, I'm wondering if I might do a few more crafty projects If I put a table on the open wall by the door in my office..
- I have not been able to shake my chill today. Brrrr!
- Tomorrow is girls day for Maggie and I! Yay! She told me the other day that she likes to crawl in my bed and sleep with me so she can be touching me, but now Jack gets in the way :( Poor girl.
- Some days I get up and don't find much to distract me. I'm showered and eat lunch by noon like the rest of the world. Today has been a day with too much to-do list and not enough relaxing time! I'm afraid I'll never catch up (but I know I'll go to sleep eventually anyway, and wake up tomorrow with a fresh list!).
- Maggie says she still likes school, but the whole getting out of the warm bed early for it isn't her favorite part...
- How can I sometimes score 300,000 in Bejeweled Blitz, but then have a game that feels good and only be like 20,000. Horrible!
- In case you're wondering, I'm still cold :(
18 January 2013
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
that Bejewel thing is so true. What do you mean 13,000!?
Post a Comment