- Florida, indeed, rocks.
- I always spend the first day or two away from my kids just missing them miserably. :(
- At least while wallowing in my grief yesterday, I got to eat seafood. Yay.
- And yay for friends around the country. I was able to calls someone who used to live near here for restaurant advice after a late flight in on Wednesday. Thanks, Diana!
- After training all day yesterday, my brain was completely full by lunch today. The rest of the afternoon was spent really trying to focus, without much luck.
- The appetizers tonight were AWESOME. I could live on scallops wrapped in bacon. Really.
- Most of the expected announcements (new products and location for conference in July) have already been delivered. Why do I have to get up early for session tomorrow? ;)
- Direct sales is nothing if not predictably unpredictable. Of course I'll go to the general session tomorrow, so I don't miss what I'm not expecting...
- At least I don't feel guilty for not making phone calls all day while I'm actually in training, right?
- Wow. Apparently I've got the random thing down tonight.
11 January 2013
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
glad you enjoyed yourself. You do an AWESOME job at what you do - be it being a Mommy or a Sweet Chocolate Lady :) Love you
Post a Comment